Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guilford garden club






Keywords:


beetography
A bauhinia flower. Taiwan.

A bauhinia flower. Taiwan.



Circle Yellow, And Won't Be Boring To See It, This Flower Photo Almost Few Month Become s My Favorite Wallpaper...



atheana

atheana's photo



Keywords:


Untitled.jpg
flower - Untitled.jpg




Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers


bodypaint

Teton Range, Wyoming

Scan003June142007.jpg
Flowers - Scan003June142007.jpg

Flowers



Keywords:


flowers.jpg
flowers - flowers.jpg



Circle Yellow, And Won't Be Boring To See It, This Flower Photo Almost Few Month Becomes My Favorite Wallpaper...




Picture 67_cm.png

A crystal clear shallow river just outdoor of your own small island farm ? Imagine you live in that small island farm on the hill above the river! No bath tub but a daily bath in fresh clean water flowing from high tropical mountains right in front of your home ...
Island life may be simple but above all island life is healthy and enjoyable when living amidst a beautiful island scenery made by God.
In album Nature pictures
Picture 67_cm.png

melismww3.jpg
flowers - melismww3.jpg


Asim Shah posted a photo:

yellow


Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers


6y.jpg
=] - 6y.jpg



atheana

atheana's photo


White and ample flower

White and ample flower


bodypaint

Looking back over the week I think the show has been another great success.

During my more 'sane' moments this week, these are some of the things which gave me most pleasure, in addition to the floral marquee. I particularly admired the flower beds - especially Noah's Ark and the Stoke on Trent to Patagonia bed.

The Visionary Gardens, although not my personal favourites were very much a talking point. I think the category could potentially be extended - even if it is a bit 'Emperor's New Clothes'.

samyoud_writing.jpgA real highlight for me has been the introduction of the Fruit and Vegetable section, which inspired a great deal of interest among adults and children alike. I hope this section returns and extends next year!

By the way, this is where you could often find me this week, writing my blog in the shelter for rain or sunshine in the Tatton Tent!'

So as 4pm and the great sell off approaches, it's 'hold on to your plants', watch out for walking hanging baskets and here we go for next year!


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment