Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stella del ora day lilies






When take this flower, i just curious in the middle of this flower, it's take couple days to figure out what to name this photo, finally name of "swirl" comes out... flower with combination of white and red, somehow it may like the flying bird.




Widescreen background image 1920x1200px lotus pond with different blossoming water flowers.
More beautiful lotus and other water flowers in high resolutioon widescreen wallpaper format.
In album Lotus flowers

Asim Shah posted a photo:

bee



Keywords:


Gerti's garten

Gerti's garten



Asim Shah posted a photo:

bee


Asim Shah posted a photo:

bee


pollen-flowers posted a photo

011-12.jpg
tall martini vases mixed with vintage vases - 011-12.jpg


atheana

atheana's photo


633937905172034920-flowers.jpg
flowers - 633937905172034920-flowers.jpg



sam_youd_with_medal.jpgAfter a few nervous moments yesterday when I almost missed meeting up with the judges I can now reveal (with much excitement) that we won a gold medal for our display. I'm really pleased for everyone involved; all the hard work has finally paid off.

Of course now that the medal's been awarded there's no stopping me; I've already got a great idea for next year!


beetography
Dalia flower

Dalia flower




Keywords:


Rhododendron

atheana

atheana's photo


beetography
lotus-DSC_4965.jpg

lotus-DSC_4965.jpg


Looking back over the week I think the show has been another great success.

During my more 'sane' moments this week, these are some of the things which gave me most pleasure, in addition to the floral marquee. I particularly admired the flower beds - especially Noah's Ark and the Stoke on Trent to Patagonia bed.

The Visionary Gardens, although not my personal favourites were very much a talking point. I think the category could potentially be extended - even if it is a bit 'Emperor's New Clothes'.

samyoud_writing.jpgA real highlight for me has been the introduction of the Fruit and Vegetable section, which inspired a great deal of interest among adults and children alike. I hope this section returns and extends next year!

By the way, this is where you could often find me this week, writing my blog in the shelter for rain or sunshine in the Tatton Tent!'

So as 4pm and the great sell off approaches, it's 'hold on to your plants', watch out for walking hanging baskets and here we go for next year!


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment