Friday, June 26, 2009

Businesses in garden city kansas






1600x1200px background image Happy Fathers Day with yellow roses.
In album Fathers Day

flowers.jpg
flowers - flowers.jpg



Sweet colors - rose wallpaper 1600x1200px
In album Roses



I arrived back on site yesterday in the scorching heat, and was relieved that my
wildflower meadow was still looking beautiful after a weekend of mixed weather.
Small-mosaic-23-June.jpg
I feel like I've been away for ages but in reality it's only been three days. In that time I managed to visit both nurseries in Harrogate and Lancashire to check up on my vegetables and perennial flowers, all fine at this stage!

Despite frantic phone calls from the joiner about the apiary being finished in time, the roof not fitting on his transport and someone accidentally painting the shingles (which we now have to replace), I arrived back on site with a smile on my face, wearing my new pink Damson Design hi-viz jacket.

Nothing was going to phase me today, the mosaic was about to arrive and the anticipation was keeping me going. I wasn't disappointed. The first piece is in place and it looks stunning. It's been created by Maggy Howarth, an international pebble mosaic artist and fortunately for me she lives a few miles away from my home in Cumbria. Many passers by stopped at our plot to comment. They haven't seen the half of it, as tomorrow the big mosaic will be fitted around the apiary.


There are always so many good ideas to be gleaned at Chelsea, here are some of the things that have most struck me.

In order to see this content you need to have both Javascript enabled and Flash installed. Visit BBC Webwise for full instructions. If you're reading via RSS, you'll need to visit the blog to access this content.


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment