Thursday, June 25, 2009

Polination zucchini plants






Form with five side, that presented the star shaped. And this purple colour Flower, also has the unique thing, in the middle, has something like the frozen ice...




White colour flower... And It's Full Moon...



Flowers.jpg
FLOWERS - Flowers.jpg



Keywords:





High resolution widescreen wallpaper 1920x1200px. Hot pink and yellow roses as free desktop background or send as e-Card.
In album Roses

Gerti\'s garten

Gerti\'s garten



Keywords:


Asim Shah posted a photo:

yellow


Nice violete flowers

Nice violete flowers



When showing and take a while look to this photo, then one name comes up, peacock !!!, yes you right :) except this fanlike with yellow colour. Actually a little flower, but when take to macro mode, it's becomes more fun, and showing totally different.



Nice violete flowers

Nice violete flowers





White colour flower... And It's Full Moon...



A little pink color flower, look like glowing neon.
With surrounded by a tiny elements.



I'm really pleased with my garden it's turned out even better than I'd hoped. There are lots of special features that I'm hoping the visitors will enjoy. I'll be on the garden all week to tell them all about it. The BBC crew caught up with me on Sunday morning just after I'd finished, and I gave them a guided tour. I hope you like it.

In order to see this content you need to have both Javascript enabled and Flash installed. Visit BBC Webwise for full instructions. If you're reading via RSS, you'll need to visit the blog to access this content.


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment